The Denison Farmers Market begins its 15th year in a much different way than in the past. The market layout and method of operation have been adjusted in response to COVID-19 safety precautions.
- Vendors’ tented stations will be closer to Pequotsepos Road arranged in a “U” shape with 10 foot spacing between vendor areas.
- Market visitors are required to wear face masks and maintain a minimum of 6 foot spacing between themselves and other customers.
- Vendors will have bagged or otherwise packaged products and will place them on a table for the customer to retrieve.
- Patrons WILL NOT be able to handle products until after purchase.
- In keeping with Connecticut Department of Agriculture guidelines, customers will queue in a distance separated line for each vendor and approach the vendor when the previous customer moves away from the vendor station.
- Congregating together is not permitted.
- Leashed, friendly dogs are welcome.
The market will operate on the normal day, Sunday, and the normal time, noon until 3:00 pm. The market operates from the first Sunday in June until the last Sunday in October.
- 18th Century Purity Farm – heirloom vegetables and fruits
- Alice’s Fish Market – seafood
- Russo’s Roots – organic produce and herbs
- Stonyledge Farm – farm raised frozen beef, pork, veal, chicken, vegetables and berries, fresh eggs
- Studio Farm – vegetables and berries, herbs, jams and jellies
- Mystical Garden – fresh cut flowers
- Bread & Cookies – breads, cakes and cookies, honey and maple syrup
- Congregational Church of North Stonington – fresh baked pies
- Lori Dziedzic Fiber and Mud Products – alpaca wool, indigo dyed fabrics, micro greens
Denison Farmers Market
120 Pequotsepos Rd.
Mystic, CT 06355
see more on Mystic area Farmers’ Markets