skip to Main Content

 

Do you have a Mystic event to share? Submit An Event
Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Art=Gift 2023

11/25/2023 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Free

Hygienic’s annual holiday show, Art=Gift 2023 is back! This year’s show features handcrafted, affordable art by local and regional artists.

All selected participating artists will personally receive invitations to submit special pieces with gift-giving in mind. All works must be priced to be especially affordable for the holiday season.

Items should be priced under $100 each (affordable gift-giving in mind) and in multiples (minimum series of 4). For example, a series is a set of like-items (i.e. series of 4+ scarves or a series of 4+ wooden bowls). Items within a series do not need to be exactly the same.

***Hygienic Art will retain a 30% commission on all sales of artwork during the show. Artists will receive the remaining 70%.***

Art=Gift includes a wide array of exquisite art including, but not limited to: Paintings, Prints, Photography, Glass Art, Jewelry, Hand-printed T-shirts, Knitted Garments, Drawings, Wood-Turning, Holiday Cards, and Ornaments.

Opening Reception: Saturday, November 25th from 6 PM – 9 PM

Exhibition is on display until Saturday, December 23rd 2023

Details

Date:
11/25/2023
Time:
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Cost:
Free
Event Category:
Event Tags:
,
Website:
https://www.hygienic.org/exhibitions

Organizer

Hygienic Art
Phone
8604438001
Email
director@hygienic.org
View Organizer Website

Venue

Hygienic Art
79 Bank Street
New London, CT 06320 United States
+ Google Map

This Post Has 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 

Do you have a Mystic event to share? Submit An Event
Search